Limitless Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limitless Ragnarok Online

Limitless RO is a new server, we have a small community and its growing everyday we have Experienced staff, New Customs and lots more to do.So come on Join us!!!! and lets have fun!!!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lordz23

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Hey guys Very Happy

Probably some of you guys have seen me already. I have so far a SINX named Soichi and a Ninja named Naruto XD.
lol...welll.... SOO FARRRRR
i LIKE THIS SERVER Very Happy

although it has not tat many ppl.. i will try to bring some friends over from my other old servers that i used to play on.

I have played RO for about 2 years ranging from low rate up to SUPER high rate. Ive played on servers such as LiftedRO, RebirthRO, OnyxiaRO, InfamousRO, CreationRO, BlackoutRO, ScytheRO, and probably many others.
I recently left RebirthRO due to many corruptions of admins and they acted like they never did anything. I hope i can join this server and stay here for a decently long amount of time Very Happy

In my 2 year span of playing I was a GM on Infamous and a helper on Creation and Lifted. Although I have some experience GMing. I will not ask to participate as a GM unless asked.

Hopefully this server will get broadcasted more, and more people will start playing here.

GOOD LUCK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Admin
Angelic

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 am

I spoke to you yesterday^^ welcome again and i hope you enjoy your time with us ^^
Back to top Go down
https://limitlessro.darkbb.com
KillerMan

KillerMan

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 am

nuuuuu the name i was going to use you stole it Razz i was on about naruto i was going to use that well welcome to this server Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyuu

Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:18 pm

yo dude. have fun in the server. we will chill more and lets have alot of events like before XD!!!! you know waht im talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Ragnarok Online :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: